Thursday, September 08, 2005


hehe I am still there and I would like to (try to) write the following message in English to welcome people who aren't lucky to speak French...so, for the attention of foreigners, sorry in advance for the possible mistakes...for French people I am sure it will be sufficient!

So after an exhausting fuc**** day, I have just finished to watch the (stupid) movie : 'resident Evil Apocalipse' and I am gonna go to bed. Oh by the way, I thank Emanuel (buongiorno benvenuto su questo sito internet) for having informed me about Chotos' promotions...only 0,75€; don't worry I will explain you later what Chotos are...

Except that, I am waiting for tomorrow to know how the new Ipod will be because it 's too early here...

since i have a big presentation tomorrow i must already leave you....bye

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on man !
A big presentation... Well let me see, aren't you talking about the small meeting every 2 weeks in Asahi Kasei ???
Oh come on man, this SO NOT a big deal :p

Anyway, Gambatte kudasai !

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, talking about the release meeting...
he is so unlike to release your crappy work :P

hey Pierre, pfpfpfpfpfpfpf

you have to read my blog as well!

:)

ema

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home